Statistical Quality Analysis
This course is one of the most popular courses, as it will give you all the skills you need for a professional statistical quality control, from the goodness of your measurements, to control charts and process capability. Many real examples will be given and used to learn from real cases experience. Variability is inversely proportional to industrial quality, so as variability is a statistical concept, you definitely need Statistics to measure, control and reduce variability. This course will give you the practical tools you need!
Course available with custom contents and examples for: manufacturing, pharmaceuticals, services, healthcare, medical devices.
- Introduction to Quality Statistics and Statistical Process Control (SPC)
- Principles of Measurement Systems Analysis (MSA)
- Gage R&R
- Gage Linearity and Bias
- Attribute Agreement Analysis
- Variables and Attribute Control Charts
- Capability Analysis for Normal, Nonnormal, and Attribute Data
What you will be able to do
- Test accuracy and precision of your measures and instruments
- Use control charts to monitor the stability of your process
- Quantify the capability of your process
- Identify the causes of poor quality
Quality professionals and quality managers.