This advanced course will give you new professional statistical tools for reliability analysis. The main topic of the course is accelerated life testing, which is one of the most frequent needs we find in real life about reliability. In general, the topics of this course will help you to gain a complete, highly professional vision of mathematical statistics and reliability in particular.
- Compare reliability distributions
- Understand the concepts and uses of regression with life data
- Use accelerated life testing to determine the probability of product failure
What you will be able to do
- Prepare data for analysis
- Explore data with descriptive Statistics
- Find relevant variables with ANOVA
- Model your data
- Make predictions and simple optimisations
- Minitab Essentials
- Introduction to Reliability
Product and process engineers.