This one is the first course about DOE, it gives all the basis to understand DOE mindset, strategy and many pros. It is a practical course, like any other course we provide, so you will learn to actually design, run and analyse factorial designs, which are the most commonly used experimental plans, simple, yet powerful and always necessary also when using more advanced DOE approaches, such as sequential experimentation.
Course available with custom contents and examples for: manufacturing, pharmaceuticals, medical devices.
- Introduction to design of experiments (DOE)
- Design of Factorial Experiments
- Analysis of Factorial Designs
- Main effect, interaction, and cube plots
- Fractional factorial designs
- Testing for curvature with center points
- Overlaid Contour Plots
- Multiple Response Optimization
What you will be able to do
- Design a factorial experiment
- Analyse results
- Create a model of the system under investigation
- Perform optimisation and multi optimisation
Research and develop professionals and also quality managers that wants to improve quality, both when a quality problem appears, or from the very beginning granting quality by design.