The world of regression modelling and of statistical learning is really full of methods and tools. This course will teach you some advanced techniques that will significantly widen the horizons of what you know about regressions and modelling. Many details about ANOVA will become more clear and useful and you will be able to create complex regression models, including non linear models and models with logistic response.
This course is available in two versions: one for manufacturing, pharmaceuticals, healthcare and medical devices and the second version explicitly dedicated to services (finance, marketing, insurance, HR, logistics).
- Multiple and Stepwise Regression
- Nonlinear Regression
- Partial Least Squares
- Multi-Variable ANOVA with Covariates
- Nesting and Random Factors
- Binary and Nominal Logistic Regression
What you will be able to do
- Use fixed and random factors in ANOVA
- Work with nested factors
- Create non linear regression models
- Model logistic responses
Data analysts, process and product engineers, scientists.