This is the entry point to Minitab world and to Statistics as well. This course will help you develop a data driven mindset, understand the role of Statistics in your business and will give you the skills you need to collect and prepare data for analysis, run descriptive analytics, perform stastical tests and communicate insights. In the second day you will learn the practical basis of statistical modelling: ANOVA and regression. These tools will open a brand new landscape of possibilities, helping you to identify, model and quantify important relations, to create regression models of your process and make your first optimisations.
Course available with custom contents and examples for: manufacturing, pharmaceuticals, services, healthcare, medical devices.
- Introduction to Minitab and Statistics
- Importing and Formatting Data
- Bar Charts, histograms, box plots, Pareto charts, scatterplots
- Tables and Chi-Square Analysis
- Descriptive Statistics
- Inferential Statistics
- Power and Sample Size
- Introduction to statistical modelling
- Why you need a data model
- Simple Linear and Multiple Regression
- One-Way ANOVA
- Multi-Variable ANOVA
What you will be able to do
- Prepare data for analysis
- Explore data with descriptive Statistics
- Find relevant variables with ANOVA
- Model your data
- Make predictions and simple optimisations
1 or 2 days.
This course is a fundamental for every business area. Different example data can be used according to industry type, for a better understanding and faster use of the concepts.